Total FX Fitness Inc. is continuing to actively monitor the COVID-19 situation. The Public Health Agency of Canada (PHAC) continues to assess the public health risk associated with COVID-19 as low for Canada and is constantly reassessing as new information becomes available.
Also, as reported on the Public Health Ontario website, “The number of cases is changing rapidly. However, the risk to Hamilton is still considered low.”
Total FX Fitness will strive to create a clean and healthy gym space for all, but we need your help!
What we are doing:
- increasing how often the gym areas and restrooms are being cleaned. Our professional cleaning service (Clean Sweepers) complete deep cleaning and disinfecting with industrial cleaning products that kill 99.9% of all bacteria.
- monitoring the situation and adjusting protocol as recommended.
What you can do:
- If you are feeling at all unwell, stay home and speak to your primary care provider.
- thoroughly wash your hands upon arriving at the gym, before class, and after class
- as much as possible, avoid touching your mouth, nose and eyes.
- keep yourself healthy and well rested. (And how wonderful is it that TFX can help with this!)
- Carry hand sanitizer around and use it when entering public places.
- Please remember to wipe down your mats after use.
Given the rapidly evolving spread of COVID-19 in many parts of the world, we want to reassure you that Total FX Fitness is taking the necessary precautions.
Our priority is the health and well-being of our members and trainers. We will be continuously monitoring local, provincial, and federal health agency bulletins as well as industry communications relating to COVID-19.
Owner, Head Trainer