- 9 Egg (add 2-3 extra egg whites for higher protein)
- 2 tbsps Unsweetened Almond Milk
- 1/2 tsp Sea Salt• 1 1/2 tsps Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- 1/2 Yellow Onion (diced)
- 1 cup Mushrooms
- 2 Garlic (cloves, minced)
- 2 cups Kale Leaves (packed and finely sliced)
- Preheat oven to 350. Whisk together eggs, almond milk and sea salt in a mixing bowl and set aside.
- Heat olive oil in a frying pan over medium heat. Add onion and mushroom and saute for 5 minutes or until onions are translucent.
- Add garlic and kale and continue to saute just until kale is wilted. Remove from heat and add to mixing bowl with eggs. Mix well.
- Line a muffin tray with liners (parchment paper cups work best). Evenly distribute the egg/kale mixture across the muffin tin leaving some room at the top as the egg will rise. Bake in the oven for 20 minutes.
- Remove from oven and let cool before removing the liners. Enjoy!
Add roasted tomatoes for more Vegetables
Add clean hot sauce to make it Spicy