Total FX Fitness is anticipating a reopening on July 2nd. Of course, pending approval from the Ontario Government.
If you are NOT a paid-in-full member or on a pre-authorized payment plan: We will be accepting payments for the July session, in person only, on Friday June 26 at 8am to 10am & 4pm to 6pm. Social distancing measures will be enforced during this time and we ask for everyone’s cooperation. Please consider our pre-authorized payment plan in an effort to reduce physical interaction. Contact [email protected] to begin your plan now.
Members on a Pre-authorized payment plan: TFX will debit your credit card account on June 30th.
Due to limited class sizes (10 members per class), you will be required to sign up for classes on our website. Sign-up will be open to members on June 29th.
NOTE: If you have signed up for classes and payment has not been received by the 30th of the month, you will be alerted by email, and your online selections will be cancelled and offered to our members on the wait list.
NOTE – Members on a pre-authorized payment plan: If your payment is declined, you will be alerted by email, and your online selection will be cancelled and offered to our members on the wait list.
Work-out Schedule changes: In preparation to reopen TFX, based on public health guidelines, we have made changes to our workout schedule. This temporary change will allow us 2 full days to completely clean and disinfect the gym. The time slots for workouts has been made based on the results from our recent survey and is subject to change pending changes from the Ontario Government and public health authorities. The temporary schedule will be posted on our website.
The July 2nd date could change based pending approval from the Ontario Government and public health authorities. All payments will be non-refundable. If TFX’s re-opening date is delayed, all payments and selected time slots will be held until such date we are given the approval to reopen.
OPENING/OPERATING TERMS DURING COVID-19 REGULATIONS
Please read each point listed below:
- All members must sign up for classes online at www.totalfxfitness.com
- In consideration of the members on a waiting list; if you cannot attend your class, please cancel 12 hours prior to class starting (unless you have symptoms develop).
- If you have signed up for classes and payment has not been received by the 30th of the month, you will be alerted by email, and your online selection will be cancelled and offered to our members on the wait list.
- Payments are due on or before the 30th of each month. All payments are non-refundable.
- NO makeup classes are allowed.
- All members must adhere to the rules and policies set forth by Total FX Fitness.
- Members will be required to wipe down their equipment after each use. Disinfectant wipes will be made available.
- Members only are allowed in the gym.
- No change rooms will be available for use.
- Bring your personal exercise mat and water (no mats or filing station will be available).
- Bring all of your gym gear and personal belongings to your workout Zone (cubbies will not be available).
- There will be no entry into TFX during class sessions. Please arrive 10min prior to your class time.
- Abide by social distancing guidelines and do not congregate closely with fellow members in the parking lot or lobby.
- You certify that you understand and accept all risks associated with your participation in the Total FX Fitness program and agree to release TFX from all liabilities.
I HAVE READ AND UNDERSTAND THE ABOVE TERMS: SUBMIT