The Ontario Government has not yet communicated a firm reopening date for gyms in the Hamilton area.
Total FX Fitness believes that exercising is imperative for people to stay healthy. We are currently restricted from indoor workouts, but as a temporary alternative, we have prepared our outdoor space for workouts. TFX is ready to offer a safe outdoor environment for our members. Workouts are limited to 10 members at this time.
TFX will still be offering Zoom online workouts, until we receive a firm reopening date, for members who prefer this option. Please visit our Total FX Fitness Members Only FB page for information.
To minimize personal interaction and allow our trainers the time to prepare all workout zones for the next class, payments will ONLY be accepted through the TFX pre-authorized payment plan (contact [email protected] ), or by e-transfer to [email protected] . Your understanding and cooperation is greatly appreciated.
Preparing for your workout:
- You must sign up for your workouts on our website (limited to 10 members per workout)
- There will be a 12 hr cancellation policy in place (unless you have symptoms arrive)
Bring with you:
- Large water bottle (bottled water and filing station will not be available)
- Personal exercise mat (no mats will be available)
Entering the gym:
- There will be no entry into TFX during class sessions. Please arrive 10min prior to your class time..
- Prior to entering the gym, your trainer will check you into your session, and direct you to your outdoor workout Zone.
- Please bring all of your gym gear and personal belongings to your workout Zone.
- Once the workout is complete, wipe down your equipment before leaving your workout Zone.
- Please abide by social distancing guidelines and do not congregate closely with fellow members in the parking lot or lobby.
PLEASE VISIT OUR WEBSITE AND SOCIAL MEDIA FOR UPDATES.