All memberships will resume on September 1st .
The health and safety of our trainers and members is our top priority. We ask all members to please review our COVID POLICIES & PROCEDURES, listed below.
PHYSICAL SPACING: We are taking careful consideration to facilitate physical distancing in our gym, in accordance with the Ontario government. We have marked our workout spaces within our gym.
PUTTING YOUR HEALTH FIRST: Please follow these procedures to help prevent the spread of COVID-19:
- Wash your hands frequently
- Use a hand sanitizer that’s at least 60% alcohol. Hand sanitizing stations are conveniently located.
- Keep 6 feet apart from others
- Avoid touching your face
- Avoid contact with people who are sick
- Members only are allowed in the gym
- Bring your personal exercise mat and water
- Bring all of your gym gear and personal belongings to your workout Zone.
- The Public Health authorities in the Hamilton region have indicated that masks are now mandatory in public spaces, EXCEPT while Exercising.
STAY HOME IF YOU ARE SICK: If you have a fever, a cough, shortness of breath, don’t take a chance – stay home.
CLEANING PROCEDURES: We will continue to follow stringent sanitation protocols for proper disinfection. TFX will close Thursdays to allow for deep cleaning. There will be continuous disinfection of high-touch surfaces throughout the gym daily.
- Easy, readily available Antibacterial Wipes are available throughout the Gym.
We look forward to seeing you in September.