WE ARE EXCITED TO WELCOME YOU BACK
On Monday, July 27th, Total FX Fitness will be moving into phase 3.
We have updated our schedule with the addition of workouts offered on Tuesday, beginning August 4th.
All memberships will resume on August 1st. If you are not ready to return to TFX just yet, we will allow a one month extension on your membership freeze and will resume it in September. IF YOU REQUIRE THIS EXTENSION, PLEASE CONTACT [email protected] BEFORE JULY 30th.
Please continue to sign up for your spot in our workouts on our website. If you have already signed up for workouts from July 27th on, you will be assigned to an inside workout zone when you arrive for your workout.
There will be 3 choices for signing up on-line; (a) FX Conditioning in-doors, (b) FX Conditioning out-doors, (c) Waiting list. Please view this tutorial on how to sign up online.
The health and safety of our trainers and members is our top priority. We ask all members to please review our NEW COVID POLICIES & PROCEDURES, listed below.
PHYSICAL SPACING: We are taking careful consideration to facilitate physical distancing in our gym, in accordance with the Ontario government. We have marked 10 workout spaces within our gym and are still offering 5 spaces outdoors as an optional choice.
PUTTING YOUR HEALTH FIRST: Please follow these procedures to help prevent the spread of COVID-19:
- Wash your hands frequently
- Use a hand sanitizer that’s at least 60% alcohol. Hand sanitizing stations are conveniently located.
- Keep 6 feet apart from others
- Avoid touching your face
- Avoid contact with people who are sick
- Members only are allowed in the gym
- Bring your personal exercise mat and water
- Bring all of your gym gear and personal belongings to your workout Zone.
- The Public Health authorities in the Hamilton region have indicated that masks are now mandatory in public spaces, EXCEPT while Exercising.
STAY HOME IF YOU ARE SICK: If you have a fever, a cough, shortness of breath, don’t take a chance – stay home.
CLEANING PROCEDURES: We will continue to follow stringent sanitation protocols for proper disinfection. TFX will close Thursdays to allow for deep cleaning. There will be continuous disinfection of high-touch surfaces throughout the gym daily.
- Easy, readily available Antibacterial Wipes are available throughout the Gym.
- Members will be required to wipe down their equipment after each use.